Friday, September 30, 2011

Be a good boy and do your homework... lol

Hello to all those reading my blog post!!

I'd have you know that I've vowed to do my homework earlier than normal this year to reduce stress, mostly to avoid the possibility of enduring the pain I did in second year from, you guessed it, putting my work off until last minute.

Like most university students I know, we fail to meet such goals. However at least I started my work earlier this time, it's just... that I took longer to do it.... because..... I have more time.......

ANYHOW

I have a GDW update, and it includes a PICTURE! HUZZAH!!!

You jelly, 4th years?
So basically "S" stands for "starts", and "E" stands for "End". The player has the ability to rotate the stage to move boulders and cross areas. So s/he will have to rotate the room to guide the bolder to hit the black switch, which will create a new platform in place of the area encased within the dotted lines. The player will use that new platform to walk into the left square, and enter a door that leads to the hidden backside of the stage (Hence the door name "B" for "back"). Afterward, the player will enter the right square through the backdoor, and will have to push the giant key-stone into the back through the backdoor, to the left square, outside the left square, and onto the white pedestal. After that, the floating bricks with a white dot in the middle will disappear, allowing the player to cross into the next level. All the little critters with horns are just templates for any placeable enemy.

Yeah, this was all me. Now I have to do my marketing assignment, modeling assignment, AND THEN get started on my Game Engine homework. Also I have to do readings. Joy.

Have a nice day, y'all! =D
P.S. Watch this interesting game design critique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4we8iFk-fY

References:

"CASTLEVANIA 2: SIMON's QUEST by the Angry Nintendo Nerd - Cinemassacre.com." Graphic. James Rolfe. Cinemassacre, 2006. Web. 6 Oct 2011. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment below: