Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ACT II

GOOD DAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I HAS RETURNEDED!!!

IMPROPER USE OF GRAMMAR IS AWESOME!!!

Okay... I'm back.

Now I'm taking a course called Game Design II, which is the sequel to last year's Game Design I, where I murdered my ass off to make the world's crappiest game, Desert Racer!! Huzzah!!!! I won't be seeing you in my portfolio, sir!

No... no medal for you.
Thankfully this time, I'm continuing to develop PIVOTal with my group from last semester, and what a fine game it is so far!! This is way less stressful than last year, where I had to make a game from scratch unlike everyone else who had a game to build on from the semester before. Just thinking about that nightmare of a year makes me shudder... :(

Now THIS is what I'm talking about!! =D
Anyway, I just want to let you all know that anything that has to do with my GDW progress will now be found at http://protestersuoit.wordpress.com/. On this blog, however, I shall be posting material that is related to my Game Design II course.

Anyway, this is just a quick blog post to say that I am still alive, and see you all next post!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice first post. Made me smile. So, just to be clear. This blog is for your individual participation, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks sir!
    Also that is correct; this is my blog for individual participation.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Comment below: