Sunday, December 4, 2011

Continuing crunch time... D'=

Hello everyone, everyone from game dev has recieved a week extension to our GDW project, as I expected. Once I heard the news, my productivity unfortunately dropped again. However it was restored when I realized that I have four assignments due over the weekend; Marketing Research group project, Consumer behaviour group project, Modeling level design, and finally the particle tool. Fortunately I finished my part for the Marketing Research group project, as well as for Consumer Behaviour. However I still have the other two to finish. My level is near completion, however I still need to do more work on the particle tool; which is the hardest part. Hopefully them all be done by Monday, which is the due date. Once all that is done, I'll have to present all three projects on Monday and Tuesday to the respective classes, complete my model's rig by Wednesday, and then nab my last 15 experience points for my game engine design homework by Friday. Currently I have 35 exp points, but my particle tool will constitute 15 points; so after that, I just need 15 points to get 130%. That's right, in actuality I need 50 points to get 100% on the homework, but my professor is giving us the chance to nab an extra 30%. What a nice guy!!... or an evil mastermind!!!!!!!!!.... yeah probably that. :)

Anyway, back to work! I shall make my final blog post for the semester after I'm done all my homework, and before I start studying for my exams. Wish me luck! :S

My level that I whipped up in a couple of hours.
I still have more work to do on it... and then I have to do the particle tool.... sigh.....
I hate procrastination so much, it causes me to endure so many sleepless nights,
yet I still continue to be its...... "you know what"....... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment below: