Sunday, January 16, 2011

Revival of this blog

Hey Everyone, it's been a while. Thanks to school I haven't made a new YouTube video since September, and I've also been trying to finish the game that I've been developing on my spare time since August. So I've been fairly busy during my time away from making YouTube videos. Anyway, I am now in my second semester of second year at UOIT for the Game Development and Entrepreneurship curriculum. One of the courses I am taking this semester is called "Game Design and Production I". One of the requirements of the course is to set up a blog. I wanted to do WordPress, but installation wasn't working, so I decided to go with my old GameIndustryAnalyst blog here on blogger. From now until the end of April, this website will focus solely on homework and assignments given by my professor to be completed here on this blog. I know this may at first sound boring (as I'm sure no one would want to read another person's homework), but this isn't your ordinary homework, this is all about my learning and experiences as a game designer. Do you remember my video on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GciBlMVBlTM)? Well my future blog posts here will be something like that, but on a smaller scale, and more frequently posted. So if I were you, I wouldn't pass off this blog too soon. Please just check it out, post some comments, and tell me what you think. In the meantime, once I finish my game that I've been developing on the side (which I hope to complete very soon), I will start to post some new YouTube videos.

Please stay tuned, thanks!
Mario Greco, aka the GIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Comment below: