Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Twilight

I know what you're thinking, it's either one of the two; "Oh my gawd TWILIGHT!!! =D ", and "Ugh I hate Twilight... =|".

But I'm actually talking about The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I truly believe that the popularity of Zelda is at an all time low. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - the latest game in the series - only achieved #30 on the list of best selling games in Europe. In the Americas, it didn't even make the chart. For a highly praised series, its current popularity is very low.

I found Twilight Princess to be a disappointing game in contrast with other Zelda titles (Minus the CDi games). Here are a few reasons:

- The wolf aspect was a let down (Collecting tears? Bleh!)
- I always felt like I was dungeon hopping
- Some dungeons were downright boring (like the forest temple)
- The Temple of Time was unecessary
- Bosses were random monsters
- The final boss fight was not epic
- No character development except for Midna
- The game has no impact on the series chronology
- Most of all, the story's "deepness" did not match the complexity of the "twilight" design

This week I'll create a constructive review of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, just a week before E3 2010 (Which will most likely hold the trailer for the next Wii Zelda game). The video may not be ready for this Thursday, but I promise that it will be finished before E3 begins.

Thank you, and see you later! =)

1 comment:

What do you think? Comment below: